Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Mulege Warning
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 11:43 AM
Mulege Warning

This is to inform all Nomads who are passing through or living in Mulege. There is a very bad auto mechanic shop right at the highway southbound from Mulege. The name is `Mulegino´. Friends have experienced severe sabotage to their car at that shop. They used the shop for the repair of the speedo. When the job was done, the odo was not working. it was working before! Comment from the owner: I can get a complete part of the dash bord to repair the odometer. The odometer cannot be repaired alone , it takes a complete part. Other folks in Mulege using the mechanic shop have experienced the same sabotage which is common at that shop. If a car comes in to repair something, brake another part. It gives you work tomorrow. i.e. during a repair the lid from the water reservoir for the windshield washer was missing. "I can get a new part tomorrow", the owner stated. That`s their policy! Repair one part - brake another one - it gives you work tomorrow.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 12:11 PM

JC rarely has anything nice to say about Mulege.... I wonder what about Mulege pi$$ed him off ?

Don't believe everything you think....
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 12:22 PM

Nothing ever pi$$ed me off about Mulege and I have a lot of good things to say about this town. But if some folks don`t like honesty, well, then... I was living in Mulege for years and I know the town very well. Nice people - most of them. About the repair shop Mulegino: Sabotage is something serious. It happened with several different folks. Various things sabotaged. So it is NOT a One-Off-A-Kind thing. Recommending those bandidos is simply not fair to other Nomads. That shop not even has a certified mechanic. Just some boys who never learned anything about cars.
Ask around and you will get the same opinion as mine.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 12:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
This is to inform all Nomads who are passing through or living in Mulege. There is a very bad auto mechanic shop right at the highway southbound from Mulege. The name is `Mulegino´. Friends have experienced severe sabotage to their car at that shop. They used the shop for the repair of the speedo. When the job was done, the odo was not working. it was working before! Comment from the owner: I can get a complete part of the dash bord to repair the odometer. The odometer cannot be repaired alone , it takes a complete part. Other folks in Mulege using the mechanic shop have experienced the same sabotage which is common at that shop. If a car comes in to repair something, brake another part. It gives you work tomorrow. i.e. during a repair the lid from the water reservoir for the windshield washer was missing. "I can get a new part tomorrow", the owner stated. That`s their policy! Repair one part - brake another one - it gives you work tomorrow.

Your story does not make sense. In my experience, usually when the speedometer is not working, neither is the odometer.
Often on cars when you remove parts to do one repair, you'll find a need to repair other parts. It's just how the cookie crumbles, never neatly, there's always some extra crumbs.
mojo_norte
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 12:33 PM

Speedometers are tricky to repair. I don't think many shops would even attempt it - they just swap in a good used or new unit .

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 12:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Your story does not make sense. In my experience, usually when the speedometer is not working, neither is the odometer.
Often on cars when you remove parts to do one repair, you'll find a need to repair other parts. It's just how the cookie crumbles, never neatly, there's always some extra crumbs.

Well, your experience is very likely wrong. After the repair of the speedo, the odo didn`t work - as said. Now the speedo is working but not the odometer. So? Sorry but you are wrong. And the odometer was working before. And exactly at the time when our friends took the car from Mulegino, the odometer was not working. Do you have another explanation for that coincidence? Even more as sabotage at Mulegino happens more than one time that one part is bad which worked fine before - now is bad after the repair of other part.
And that used to happen to various friends living in Mulege.
BTW that is nothing specific about Mulege. Sabotage is a common sport in Mexico among auto mechanics. At least among the crooks. And to say something good about Mulege: There are other mechanics which are very good and honest. i.e "Catcho" under the bridge. Or Fernando (father named Mario) across from the tire station northbound. And others.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 01:27 PM

You are spreading 2nd hand allegations. You would have more credibility if you reported on personal experience, instead of stories you heard.

Well, your experience is very likely wrong. After the repair of the speedo, the odo didn`t work - as said. Now the speedo is working but not the odometer. So? Sorry but you are wrong. And the odometer was working before. And exactly at the time when our friends took the car from Mulegino, the odometer was not working. Do you have another explanation for that coincidence? Even more as sabotage at Mulegino happens more than one time that one part is bad which worked fine before - now is bad after the repair of other part.
And that used to happen to various friends living in Mulege.
BTW that is nothing specific about Mulege. Sabotage is a common sport in Mexico among auto mechanics. At least among the crooks. And to say something good about Mulege: There are other mechanics which are very good and honest. i.e "Catcho" under the bridge. Or Fernando (father named Mario) across from the tire station northbound. And others.
baja Steve
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 01:42 PM

Over the years many of my friends and my self on many occasions have used Mulegino with great success and fair prices. I would recommend him highly. The problem JC refers to can also happen in the states.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 02:12 PM

I don`t think that sabotage is widespread in the US. But Mulegino is Practicing it in various occasions And, I do not post something 2nd hand. I live in Cabo but our friends are still living in Mulege. And if more than one is talking about sabotage at Mulegino, than it is not an allegation - its a fact. Backed by precise statements about the details. This is not only from one person reporting this. It is from several friends with the same bad experience.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 02:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bob and Susan  
here is probably whats wrong with the odometer...its un-pluged

todays cars do not have a cable and the odometer and speedometer are separate...

you take out the gauge unit...(speedo pack)just a few screws
and plug in the odometer

with leases and limited mileage...
lots of people disconnect the odometer so the car looks like less miles
with the odometer not working the speedometer still works

[Edited on 10-13-2016 by Bob and Susan]

Bob & Susan, that backs my post! The moment the speedo was repaired, the odo didn`t work. It worked perfectly before until delivered to Mulegino. That is no coincident!
But, what`s more important. If you are right with your post. than what do you say to Muleginos statement that only the entire part of the dashbord will do the repair???
Well, that is one guy and one experience. The other guys have similar stories to verify what this post is all about : Sabotage. Many of our friends verified that sabotage is very common in Mexico. Just post it wherever you can and make the specific workshop a "No Go Zone". Down here in Cabo we have the same problem. Honest shops. And others. There is a shop just next to the new Fly-Over downtown. Next to FedEx and UPS. Very honest and good certified mechanics. SAM on the other hand is known as "with very little honesty".
But there are too many auto shops to talk about all of them, here in CSL.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 02:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
JC rarely has anything nice to say about Mulege.... I wonder what about Mulege pi$$ed him off ?

JC43 is a WOMAN...... her name is I believe Jan Cox, and she is (or was) 43 or so... she got outed on another thread, can't remember which one. She hides behind her non-sexuality like she does on every other thread she maligns; a true troll with a vengeance for anything associated with Mulege. And like some others, there's no reasoning with he/she-it.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 02:50 PM

Mexico?............Speedometers?............ C'mon folks. Slow down.

[Edited on 10-13-2016 by DENNIS]

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 04:12 PM

Complete Bull! I never, ever said anything bad about Mulege > the town.
The biggest Bull ever posted in BN. When I was critizising something it was based on facts and about people, but never about the town named Mulege.

Bull!

[Edited on 10-13-2016 by JC43]
BajaBill74
Nomad

Mood: Beyond Extatic!

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 04:28 PM

If you don't post anything bad about Mulege, why did you title this "Mulege Warning"?

That really does sound like it's about Mulege.
tehag
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 04:29 PM

Been there, had work, super people and work.

Certainty is the child of ignorance, knowledge is the mother of doubt. Question everything!

http://bcsbirds.com
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 04:30 PM

if more than one is talking about sabotage at Mulegino, than it is not an allegation - its a fact

Or in other words:
Two wrongs make a right
Two rumors make a fact
:lol:

Astounding logic!
mojo_norte
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 05:23 PM

Jan - get off of it . no one here is buying your sabotage accusations . time to move on .

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 06:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBill74  
If you don't post anything bad about Mulege, why did you title this "Mulege Warning"?

That really does sound like it's about Mulege.

So what headline would be appropriate? Don`t just read the headline - read what`s written below and you learn, it is not about Mulege but about a crooked company located in Mulege. Has nothing to do with the town of Mulege. It is the same with that guy who accused me always to post something bad about Mulege >>> Bullchit par excellence.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 06:34 PM

if more than one is talking about sabotage at Mulegino, than it is not an allegation - its a fact

Or in other words:
Two wrongs make a right
Two rumors make a fact
:lol:

Astounding logic!

What about this: One woman is stating Trump molested her. That could be an election thing.
Then another woman comes up - independently from the first - stating the same. The smart guy is at least lifting his eyebrow now.
Then a third woman is coming up with the same story - independent from #1 an #2.
Still an election game / trick???
Then another one comes to the surface accusing Trump the same.
Now, those folks who are not stupid, are thinking about the possibility that all those accusations - independently made - might be true.
(Do we have those smart folks here as well???)
In the case w/ Mulegino it is more clear than w/ Trump.
The sabotage is obvious as can be. If a lid of a water tank is fixed on the tank before the repair at Mulegino, but is missing after the repair ?? Then what?
If a odo is working perfectly before the repair but not working after the repair of the speedo - then what? Making an odometer not working you got to work on the dash board. And that is exactly what Mulegino did.
Our friend with the tank lid put another lid onto the tank. Next time at Mulegino exactly that new lid was placed inside the air filter housing. Which reduced the airflow. Coincident? Rumor??? Well, how comes a lid from the water tank which is fastened securely on top of the tank into the air filter housing (which is locked) if not intentionally made by someone? Only answer: sabotaged.
All those reports came up over the time of 6 or 7 month. But completely independently from each other. I just collected those reports to post them now. And again, this is nothing negative about the town of Mulege, as it can happen all over Mexico, but defenitely negativ about that crooks at Mulegino.
@ Bob and Susan. If your tractor is there for repair, what has that to do with this thread ? Maybe you are not willing to face facts or you are not smart enough to see what`s going on.

freediverbrian
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2016 at 06:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

JC43 is a WOMAN...... her name is I believe Jan Cox, and she is (or was) 43 or so... she got outed on another thread, can't remember which one. She hides behind her non-sexuality like she does on every other thread she maligns; a true troll with a vengeance for anything associated with Mulege. And like some others, there's no reasoning with he/she-it.

Wow that post is wrong in so many ways ??? Gender bashing ? Troll on troll crime?
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.