Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Halloween 2020
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-31-2020 at 03:26 PM
Halloween 2020

We are all ready for Halloween - we have some wicked decorations and says Les he is going to sneak out in a sheet as a ghost. My Mom did the decorating and it looks AMAZING.

We have put all the goodies in bags so that it is easy to give out the candy at a safe distance.

Here is the candy, thanks to all who brought it down!

Here are some Halloween pencils, I just love them!

And for Tidiana and Abraham's kids, I have these glow in the dark moustaches etc....

I am so excited about tonight! You should see my kid in Germany's house ... all I can say is I sure passed on my passion. I have some incredible memories of taking my two kids and my niece trick or treating.

My air force son (the one in Germany) was adored by all his friends because he didn't like candy. That part has certainly changed.

Happy Halloween and if you have some decorations to post, I would love to see them.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-31-2020 at 03:34 PM

Very cool of you guys!
Yummy candy... a treat for sure!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-1-2020 at 09:55 PM

Yesterday was amazing and when I ran out of candy, I gave pencils and pens LOL Believe it or not, the kids were really happy. We turned off the lights at 8:30 and hid in our room!

Pandemic must go away!!!! My regular angels could not come this year.

I called Tidiana and Abraham to come early because I had special goodies for their kids. I had a juice for each. I had a slice of pizza for each. I gave them glow in the dark moustaches. I had a Halloween pencil for each. And a huge bag of candy, of course!

Here they are as soon as they arrived:

Here they are with all their goodies in hand!

I got an individual photo of Jireth. She is such a cutie pie!

All the kids were at least 6 feet away from me and my Mom watched some of the groups from the garage looking out.

The kids had great costumes. Les briefly thought about sneaking out as a ghost but I am not sure that would have gone over well Hahaha

Here are some of the great costumes.

Thanks to those angels who brought me candy. This is one of my favorite holidays and I truly feel like the kids of La Bocana are really enjoying themselves. We had 54 kids stop by! I hear that BoLA had over 100.

Thanks again!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-3-2020 at 07:58 PM

Not much here on Halloween. There was a party a couple of houses west of me but otherwise no one out trick or treating. I had the lights off because I didn't have anything to give out and no one came to the door. It was a bummer because Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love to see the kids in their costumes etc especially the little ones having fun. I got a container with lightning in it. I would put it outside next to the door and the kids would put their hand on the glass and move it around and the lightning would follow their hand. Boy would they get a kick out of it. I hope next year is back to normal.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.