BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Need Suggestions for RV Park/Resort with Adjoining Hotel in San Felipe - for late March 2021
Mr. Bills
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2021 at 04:42 PM
Need Suggestions for RV Park/Resort with Adjoining Hotel in San Felipe - for late March 2021

I must travel to San Diego 3/25/2021 to have an awning installed on my Sprinter, and having been fully vaccinated thought I would investigate travelling to San Felipe on 3/26 and staying through 3/28 before returning home to Northern California.

I am familiar with Pete's Camp, but will be traveling with a friend who will probably prefer to book a room rather than sleep in a tent outside my Sprinter.

What are good places in town or closer to town than Pete's that would have a space for my Sprinter and a hotel room for my friend. Or perhaps an RV park with hotel next door?

Ordinarily I would research this on my own, but time is short and I need to make arrangements asap.

Thanks everyone.
RnR
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2021 at 07:34 PM

Kiki's

RV park with about 20 hotel rooms inside the compound. Located directly on the beach about a mile north of downtown San Felipe.
Bajazly
Super Nomad

Mood: More Relaxed Everyday

[*] posted on 3-16-2021 at 08:32 PM

Kiki's x 2, nice place and very close to town.

Believing is religion - Knowing is science

Harald Pietschmann

"Get off the beaten path and memories, friends and new techniques are developed"

Bajazly, August 2019
Mr. Bills
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-16-2021 at 08:55 PM

Perfect. Thank you both.
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 3-16-2021 at 09:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Bills  
I must travel to San Diego 3/25/2021 to have an awning installed on my Sprinter, and having been fully vaccinated thought I would investigate travelling to San Felipe on 3/26 and staying through 3/28 before returning home to Northern California.

I am familiar with Pete's Camp, but will be traveling with a friend who will probably prefer to book a room rather than sleep in a tent outside my Sprinter.

What are good places in town or closer to town than Pete's that would have a space for my Sprinter and a hotel room for my friend. Or perhaps an RV park with hotel next door?

Ordinarily I would research this on my own, but time is short and I need to make arrangements asap.

Thanks everyone.

Make your reservations, if possible, immediately! That is the first part of Semana Santa. Possibly the most popular camping/RVing time of the whole year, in Mexico. Though, in my area, areas dont fill up until the following Thursday. But who knows, in this day and age? I feel like there is pent up travel lust that is ready to burst, worldwide.

[Edited on 3-17-2021 by Hook]
Mr. Bills
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-17-2021 at 12:25 PM

I called Kiki's this morning. No problem making a reservation for the end of next week.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.