BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Free Long Distance from Mexico,Magic Jack says its easier and better
Al G
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Wondering what is next???

[*] posted on 12-9-2007 at 09:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Keri
The free answering device picks up if you have your magic jack unplugged or if your computer is off. International units will be ready in about a week. It does not work with a cell phone ,k quote]
Edit: just in case, some may not realize to have real time phone service....computer must be awake and on-line to have a call come in.

[Edited on 12-2-2007 by Al G]
:

[Edited on 12-8-2007 by Keri]

I understand what you are saying..."the voice mail works with the computer off".
I was saying "real time answering" needs the computer on and on line for you to receive a call at the time the call is made.
Sorry for the confusion on my part...
Do you receive calls while you on line? I never seem to be on line when I received a call...sorta like setting your cell on voice mail only:biggrin:
I think I will order one tomorrow, because I like the price.

Albert G
Remember, if you haven\'t got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart, then you are just a sour old fart!....

The most precious thing we have is life, yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 12-9-2007 at 11:00 AM
Yep, That is what I meant

yes I have received calls while online, I had the head set on and I about jumped out of my skin went it rang. You can switch back and forth between headset and telephone any time you want. You can plug this into your existing phone or do like I did I bought a cheap phone especially for magic jack. Just make sure you buy one with the right connectors k :yes:

http://www.pyramidresort.com
011521-646-119-9445
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.