BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Baja, perfect place for this information, SALUD!
deportes
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-7-2013 at 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by grizzlyfsh95
i]
Salt water from the sea does not necessarily raise your blood pressure, not the same as table salt. My BP dropped by 10 in two weeks. It's alkaline. It has all the elements of the periodic table in solution! Nothing better to promote health than Salt water from the sea!
There are studies that show that salt does not increase BP.
New germanic medicine looks at health in a completely different way than conventional medicine.
]
From where do you think table salt comes? Ocean water does not contain all of the elements...some do not exist in the natural state. The amount of sodium and potassium vary in all ocean waters. Heard of osmosis? Some wacky advice here.

Please read about it, table salt is highly processed, kiln dried at high temps etc. , not the same as ingesting sea water containing salt.

DR. Quinton saved many life's by injecting ocean water into starving children in the early 1900. All kinds of info about the use of sea water! I am not a chemist so I do not know if all the elements are in sea water, but some scientists claim it to be true!

[Edited on 7-7-2013 by deportes]
deportes
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2013 at 08:29 PM

http://timefortruth.es/2013/07/08/nicaragua-un-ejemplo-a-seg...

Ensenada Dr.

This is a pretty good video from a Internist.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.