Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  15
Author: Subject: GRETCHEN SMITH...
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 01:56 PM

Luna, thanks for your insightful comments. I feel remiss in not crediting the huge humanity it took to cradle that dying man. I bless her for that. I trust that Mar's family blesses her for that. With my background it is easy to see the "two people", one who comforted a dying man, and the other who modeled a 6 foot one alley cat being forced through a cage door.

Bi-polar disorder takes a lot of forms, and the price it extracts from those with it and around it also takes many forms. I'm sorry Gretchen payed the Rosarito police, but I know that, faced with a serious mental melt-down, most people can do little more than dial 911 if they have the luxury. In California, the police would have taken her to a hospital emergency department to be detained, medicated, and evaluated. Our system is terribly broken, but Rosarito's is really from the dark ages. ...a perfect storm.

What more is known of the punk who killed Mar? Anyone?

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
Bajaahh
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 03:30 PM

Pretty sad to see Nomads attacking Nomads.
Not why I joined this site. Seems like everyone needs to take a deep breath or two...
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaahh
Not why I joined this site. Seems like everyone needs to take a deep breath or two...

Good thought. We have a place for this behavior, but somebody left the gate open.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
redmesa
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 04:02 PM

I promised myself I would not post on this thread again but... so much for a self promise.

THE THINGS I HAVE LEARNED:
1. Never go on for a walk on the beach without shoes and a bra and cellphone..would a bikini and flip flops work?

2. Etiquette with Police/Emergency people.. Avoid comforting strangers, gunshots, yelling, blood contact, irrational behaviour under stress etc.

3. Jails--Always take your meds, don't forget a cellphone with contact numbers, be contrite, meek, mild and speak several languages.

4. After event---Never ever post a video in your pajamas and delete all web accounts, profiles and history.

5. Please add on...
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajaahh

Which Nomad member is being attacked?

If you're talking about Tall Artist who made that one post where she claims to have seen Gary Patton. There is no evidence this is the same person who made the YouTube video, especially since "Baja Nomad" is known to attract trolls who use second handles to have a little fun.

And if it is the real Tall Artist, I certainly would like to hear more about her seeing Gary Patton, and I would certainly like her to expand a little bit more on her experiences in the Rosarito jail and exactly what state she was in during her fight with the Rosarito police while they were trying to put her in prison. She would of course have more respect if she was an actual member here.

It's also pretty sad to see Nomads attack Rosarito, Baja, and Mexico using a one-sided account from an American women who admits to be suffering from a pretty serious mental condition that could cast doubt on her eye witness account of things.

It also seems some people don't like to be challenged or their narrative and so make ad hominem on those they disagree with in a vein attempt to silence them. ( Doug Doug Doug I don't like what so and so is saying, are you going to stand for it? ) Please people we're adults here, and you can take alternative ways of looking at things.
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 04:24 PM

redmesa, I would add if one doesn't speak several languages perhaps having a good Spanish dictionary app on their cell phone.

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 05:39 PM

The only person attacked in this event .... is the deceased IMHO

EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 06:42 PM

Wiley I did go back to the video and lo and behold, it was in color but the colors were very pale, I guess because of the lighting. Her fingernails were not painted, and looked very natural.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 06:50 PM

No haven't gone back and checked it out, not sure I want to ... getting a raw deal in life ... think I could make a few video's too

I'll take your word for it .... the wife didn't have her nails done that much when down ... it's a ritual here

Just finished Ben Hur in Blue Ray ...... still a super movie IMHO

Was some great acting ... Loved it when Ben Hur, is given the "ring" from Ester ..

WOW really hot stuff, without the need for the usual T&A ... IMHO

EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 06:56 PM

Any guy that takes a woman on a first date to 3D Creature of the Black Lagoon is ok in my book Wiley!!
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 07:37 PM

in all my years as a peace officer and a public servant and now as someone who welcomes over a half million folks a year to my place, i am still convinced that something is very very fishy here,....and try as you might to change my mind, we all have the right to have our opinions......and again, i will go back to this one point; when am i gonna see this person in real clothes and not in her pajamas????....sorry...that's just me..

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 07:40 PM

wessongroup....we are opening an antique bookstore here in town and just this past week found two ben hurs, first edition, dusk cover, signed by the author, in our collection....we had NO idea they were there!...so pretty cool!!!

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 07:52 PM

That is really a great find ... btw "ramming speed" ... :lol::lol:

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 07:56 PM

“One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.” --Groucho Marx
:spingrin:

willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mulegemichael
in all my years as a peace officer and a public servant and now as someone who welcomes over a half million folks a year to my place, i am still convinced that something is very very fishy here,....and try as you might to change my mind, we all have the right to have our opinions......and again, i will go back to this one point; when am i gonna see this person in real clothes and not in her pajamas????....sorry...that's just me..
so as a peace officer,public servant, and welcomer of millions, do find bipolarism as hilarious as dyslexia? or is that just you? :?:

[Edited on 10-14-2013 by willardguy]
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 08:31 PM

Quote:

It took me all of 90 seconds to find photos of her dressed in real clothes.

Ken
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 08:36 PM

Quote:
in all my years as a peace officer and a public servant and now as someone who welcomes over a half million folks a year to my place, i am still convinced that something is,...

when am i gonna see this person in real clothes and not in her pajamas????....sorry...that's just me..

You welcome >500k people per year in "your place." What are you, a walmart door greeter?

I have seen the fashion choices of nomads, most nomads are overweight and far from fashionable,... Their opinions on when to wear or not wear pajamas are meaningless!
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 08:40 PM

National wear your pajamas to work day is every year on April 16, the day after tax day.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 10-13-2013 at 08:51 PM

DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 10-14-2013 at 08:51 AM

Doris Day

Oops

Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff

Now there's a "real person" for ya.

What I want to read about is what the Rosarito cops have to say. Oh wait a minute - no I changed my mind, I want to read what the Tijuana U.S. Consulate says about it. Outrage in the U.S. Congress. Retargeting of Trident 3 missiles. No? Well how about "anything"?

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
 Pages:  1  ..  8    10    12  ..  15

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.