Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: baja UFO sightings!!
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-12-2007 at 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonora Wind
Assigned several times for training at the Nevada Test Site. I can neither confirm nor deny.

The test site or ufos?:biggrin:

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Sonora Wind
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-12-2007 at 06:34 PM
I Can See

The Shark is feeding.:lol: The Test Site. I would call it a money pit on steroids. But for sure a wounderful place to bury secrets, and radio active stuff. As is Mt Weather Va.:cool: Spent several months in both places. But I like Sisters much better. I think one only has to look around to see we, as the worlds out there are as the sands of Baja. Many indeed.
4baja
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-13-2007 at 07:52 AM

we saw these long things flying by at punta diablo one evening, closer inspection it said pacifico on the sides of them.:cool:
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-13-2007 at 08:29 AM

In 1966 on board the USS Kitty Hawk it was evening and I was on the flight deck doing maintenance. We had crossed the international date line and in condition 1 cat, meaning we had 4 F4 phantoms on the catapults with pilots in the c-ckpit. When called they could be launched within 3 minutes. Over the load speaker came launch condition 1 cat, launch all birds. With the jet engines running up and off the port side several miles away passed a bright blue object moving in the same direction we were and went out of site. In a few seconds another or maybe the same, coming back on the starboard side. The air boss called off the launch. Later we heard that whatever the thing was it came into radar site and went out then came in again and out faster than we could launch the planes. Our planes were no match for it's speed. It was said to be a UFO. Maybe it was two missiles, I don't know.
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 12-13-2007 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
I think one only has to look around to see we, as the worlds out there, are as the sands of Baja. Many indeed.

We are but a speck in the enormity we're part of and to think that we're the only intelligent, and I'm using this word lightly, beings is preposterous.

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
wilderone
Ultra Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 12-13-2007 at 11:11 AM

UFO reporting site

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxe200711.html
Sur2baja
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-13-2007 at 01:47 PM

How many times have I told you Dad, DO NOT eat the worm!
bonanza bucko
Senior Nomad

Mood: Airport Bum

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 08:18 AM

Lots of times when there is a launch at Vandenberg AFB north of Santa Barbara just about dusk the contrail will be in the sun and the ground in Baja will be in the dark......you will swear that you are looking at a space craft/UFO. I've had guys who were cops and firemen in the US come running into Alfy's cantina scared stiff after seeing one of these out on the road into there.

:)
Sonora Wind
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 08:39 AM
I have seen what you speak of many times Bucko

In the westerns skys from Vegas. It was always a wounderous sight.:cool:
bajadock
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 09:06 AM
Ensenada UFO's

MrsFDT
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 12:57 PM

:biggrin:I remember when I looked like that........ Id like to see her after 3 youngans and 10 more years. I think my kids scared my UFO's away:?: :biggrin:

Following FDT wherever the Baja wind takes him.... That is, if its going in the same direction I am.
Sonora Wind
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 04:48 PM
ALL UFO's LOOK LIKE THAT!!!

At closing time. Or so I've been informed by a reliable source whom I shall not reveil at this time.:lol::lol::cool:
Sonora Wind
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-14-2007 at 04:58 PM
Capt. Mike

All Kidding aside. Whatever you saw, light?plane/reflection?delayed Vandenburg effect/ escaped dudes from area 51. At least you saw it, and it will live with you as an instresting life experence forever.:cool:
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 12-15-2007 at 07:03 AM

yeah that's fur sure SW.
the thing is - i am now discounting this effect of "went behind the earth's shadow"
whatever that is - because there were other things visible at where it went out - like stars etc.

it was not like miles AWAY altho i can't really say how far away it was but i am thinking 000's of feet, like 10-15 maybe??

oh well, a mystery i guess - i think it knew we were talking about it, ESP or sumthin and then it took off!!

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
MexicoTed
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2007 at 10:44 PM

About 17 years ago a couple friends and I headed up to Guadalupe Canyon midweek in the summer. We knew it was hot in the desert and thought we'd have the camp with only a few souls there, but no one was there besides the three brothers.

Anyway, on our first night around 10pm while lying in a hot tub, one of my friends notices a bright light moving through the stars while looking west up to Sierra Juarez. It was moving slowly as a jet may do if it's high in the air. While staring up toward the general direction and enjoying the stars, it turn straight down towards earth as if it was falling in a perfect line, but at the same slow speed. We both caught it with our eyes and couldn't believe it. Then after a minute it stopped and headed north on a even line with the mountain tops. Eventually it just disappeared.

We were a little spooked, because of the perfect 90 degree turns. Seemed like it was landing nearby in the desert. Tough night of sleep thinking every little animal in the desert making noise was the aliens coming into camp....

Ted

MrsFDT
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-17-2007 at 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonora Wind
All Kidding aside. Whatever you saw, light?plane/reflection?delayed Vandenburg effect/ escaped dudes from area 51. At least you saw it, and it will live with you as an instresting life experence forever.:cool:

Yeah! thats right.

Following FDT wherever the Baja wind takes him.... That is, if its going in the same direction I am.
GeoRock
Nomad

Mood: Always have one

[*] posted on 12-21-2007 at 11:17 AM

Now, I'm not claiming to be one of "them," or anything, but I do feel a bit of kindred spirit welling up in me....my family and friends swear I am an alien, but I lay no such claim on myself.

I can lay claim to several UFO sightings. First one I was about 10 years old and at the San Diego city dump with my older brother. It was a sunny day with just a few puffy clouds. I noticed that everyone unloading their trash had stopped, and many were pointing up at the sky. My 19 year old brother and I looked up and there was a classic silver shaped disc UFO floating above the dump area. It was very close, very distinguishable, and without a doubt a UFO. Who knows? Perhaps my family is right; the mother ship was checking on me... Anyway, jets came chasing it before too long. It just shot quicker than silly string out of sight completely.

Next time I was 19 and camping in the San Bernardino Mountains. A friend pointed up to the night sky and said, "Look, there's a UFO." All of us looked, and sure enough a bright light was moving along. It stopped for a moment, then changed direction by 90 degrees, and moved a bit until it shot out of sight quickly.

My most recent one was in Bahia in April 2007. It was witnessed by my 20 year old daughter and myself.

The UFO that we saw was in a moonless sky. I went outside of the Baja house just to look around, something I do often even at night. I spotted a light so bright it could not be a star. Way too close also. I watched it a bit, then went inside to tell Alicia to come look. I said, "Alicia, come outside. There's something I want to show you." She responded, "What is it?" I could tell she did not want to bother.

"It's the mothership, they are are here to get me." I joked. "Yea, right," was her response.

She walked outside, I pointed, and her jaw dropped as her eyes grew as big as saucers, pun intended.

I retrieved the binoculars from the Hummer. The object was triangular shaped, and it looked black inside the triangle. As I watched, a spray of multi-colored lights shot out around the perimeter for about 20 seconds and then stopped. Alicia and I watched as it moved away and down to the left.

Later in the night, about 3 a.m., it had moved to a different part of the sky. And it was not Venus, as my Baja friends tried to claim. Venus had risen and was to its left. We saw it again the next night, in a different place in the sky. That was it, it did not appear to us again.

Alicia and I know that what we saw was not a star. Our Baja friends, who did not see it, laugh at us. We don't care, because what we saw was not a star and we know it.

Now you all know I am crazy!

http://reinventmyself.isagenix.com
For rapid weight loss; building of lean muscle for athletes; and overall improved health through nutritional cleansing.
Sonora Wind
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-21-2007 at 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoRock

Now you all know I am crazy!

Crazy Yes Crazy Crazy Crazy! Santa That's Crazy. Easter Bunny more Crazy! Area 51 ??? I saw some things, but who realy knows. Intel life in the great out there. The Chances are 200,000,000 to one. GOOD Ods:cool: Something like a sure Bet.

[Edited on 12-22-2007 by Sonora Wind]
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-21-2007 at 06:04 PM

ELINVESTI8 when I plugged in your site I go an error (?) message "403 FORBIDDEN"

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
CaboRon
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Peacefull

[*] posted on 12-22-2007 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob and Susan
do you guys notice the UFO's always go
to see people living in "trailers":lol:
with...
"booze related" drinks nearby:lol:

you NEVER hear about some stockbroker
on wallstreet seeing a UFO
flying by HIS office window;);)
and...giving stock tips:tumble:

Thatīs probably because Ļ"some stockbroker" is not looking at the world around him, but is only interested is himself.

CaboRon

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.