BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author: Subject: Added What PayPal has Done So Far!
Penny F.
Junior Nomad

Mood: Grateful

[*] posted on 7-9-2015 at 07:05 AM

Bajamedic, as of today July 9th. We have not recieved the funds you sent?? I will keep you posted! Love, Penny and the Grandpas
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2015 at 01:22 PM

I think I see the error

Your receipt shows the e-mail address including 1b instead of ib.

I hope this can be straightened out easily between paypal and your credit card!

[Edited on 7-9-2015 by DianaT]

Penny F.
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2015 at 04:25 PM

Bajamedic, freelandib222@live.com. I'm hoping you get this message in time to stop payment on your first paypal donation!! Sorry this has been such a problem for you!!
The problem was wrong email input!! Hopefully you won't get discouraged and stop trying!! Also this time choose send money to friends in U.S and they wont charge a fee!! Forever Grateful, Penny and the Grandpas
bajamedic
Nomad

Mood: Just waitin for baja

[*] posted on 7-9-2015 at 06:16 PM

Penny and Diana, I was able to reverse this and have sent it to the corrected address, sorry for the mix-up. This time Paypal did not add a $14.80 user fee and I have sent the same amount as previously discussed. After thinking about my above correspondence, I will try to delete some of my personal info. Again, I look forward to my visit there during my next trip down. JH
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-9-2015 at 06:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajamedic  
Penny and Diana, I was able to reverse this and have sent it to the corrected address, sorry for the mix-up. This time Paypal did not add a $14.80 user fee and I have sent the same amount as previously discussed. After thinking about my above correspondence, I will try to delete some of my personal info. Again, I look forward to my visit there during my next trip down. JH

Penny's generator pooped out today (hopefully to be repaired tomorrow) so she is conserving some battery power, I will answer for her for now.

:spingrin::spingrin::spingrin::tumble::tumble::spingrin::spingrin::tumble::bounce::bounce::tumble::spingrin::bounce::bounce::bounce:

So now that we all know that the paypal works well, well......... :spingrin: :yes:

And I am really happy you were able to get it taken care of!

[Edited on 7-10-2015 by DianaT]

Penny F.
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 06:49 AM

Good Morning Nomads, Thanks to you All, today we take our Van in for new tires!!! My Grandpas will be able to go to Church Sunday, the van was too dangerous to transport them before!! I don't know how to Thank you Enough for caring about my Grandpas, they are so very Special in the way they Look out for and Take Care of one another!! A group of men who came together out of despair and became a "Family" !! Forever Grateful, Penny and the Grandpas
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 08:52 AM

:bounce:

For those who have never used PayPal, it's real easy, you can use a bank card (credit or debit). For this type of transaction, it's free. They make money providing commercial financial transaction services.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 09:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Penny F.  

A group of men who came together out of despair and became a "Family" !! Forever Grateful, Penny and the Grandpas

The best kind of family to have!

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 10:01 AM

thank you Penny for all you do...another small donation sent...can you maybe start another thread with just the paypal link so all people have to do is click on it? Making it easier means more donations...and thanks to all who are helping them out...great job! We will suggest to our fishers that they drop fish off too.

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 10:30 AM

Penny, please check your u2u, upper right hand corner...

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 11:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
.can you maybe start another thread with just the paypal link so all people have to do is click on it?

How can there be a direct link to her paypal account. There can be a link to http://www.paypal.com but then someone still needs to log into their account and then fill in the e mail address.
freelandib222@live.com

If there is a way to make it direct link where one click will do it, please share and we will set it up. It would be even easier than PayPal is now.

BTW-- several people who have visited the facebook page have requested a webpage address. There is no webpage as that costs money, so for now we are just working with the facebook page and hope to improve it over time. THANK YOU

[Edited on 7-10-2015 by DianaT]

CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 05:29 PM

Big magic mooshy hugs Penny ..
and Diana for your ayuda getting Penny set up .. and to all who participate in whatever way they are able to ..
We are always willing to do what we can for a cause that makes our hearts smile and feel good ..

btw - I believe the only way to do a direct link is via a website and paypal button .. but I could be wrong ..

We first started using Paypal in (egads) 1999 as a means to process ccards and wow has it evolved too .. great system.

Have a lovely weekend all, LG

Penny F.
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 06:45 PM

Dbbushpilot, I Can Not access u2u !! Please send email!! freelandib222@live.com

CaboMagic..Lori, You are so Sweet, I Love mooshy Hugs!!

With some of the money you have sent to my Grandpas, we bought 4 slighty used Tires, the Van is now a much Safer trandport for them!! Photos of Old and New to follow!!

Once Again, Please be patient With me, computors are "Foreign Objects" to me!!
But I'm a Wiz at emails!! Learning New Tricks each Day!! Lol!!
Penny F.
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 06:48 PM

Shari Bondy, it is a U.S. Paypal account!! freelandib222@live.com
Penny F.
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 06:50 PM

Shari Bondy, it is a U.S. Paypal account!! freelandib222@live.com
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 07:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Penny F.  
Dbbushpilot, I Can Not access u2u !! Please send email!! freelandib222@live.com

CaboMagic..Lori, You are so Sweet, I Love mooshy Hugs!!

With some of the money you have sent to my Grandpas, we bought 4 slighty used Tires, the Van is now a much Safer trandport for them!! Photos of Old and New to follow!!

Once Again, Please be patient With me, computors are "Foreign Objects" to me!!
But I'm a Wiz at emails!! Learning New Tricks each Day!! Lol!!

email sent Penny.

At the top of the page across from the name "Baja Nomad" you will see a note that says you have a message, click on it and a page will come up with your messages. Hang in there Penny, it get's easier. God bless you for what you do...

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
Katiejay99
Nomad

Mood: it is what it is

[*] posted on 7-10-2015 at 07:56 PM

She may have a popup blocker on her system. In that case she will see a message saying something like allow a popup or not.
Penny F.
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-11-2015 at 10:07 AM

Thank you Katiejay99, for your Donation and Advice!! I need All the help I can get for this computer!!
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 7-12-2015 at 08:43 AM

it doesnt matter what country the paypal account is in..it is international. I dont know how to do it but I have seen direct links to pay with paypal...what people can do is just copy your address...go to paypal and click on send payment, past the address...the amount and shazaaam...the grampas get new tires, hamburgers and whatever else they need! Have a great Sunday amigos!

also is there a small map I can print out to give fishermen to drop off fish there?

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
Penny F.
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2015 at 02:37 PM

:bounce: Hello Nomads,
I wanted to let you know some of the things we've done with your donations so far!! * 4 New / Used tires for van. **New/Used freezer. ***Repairs on Refrigerator ****Road trip for Grandpas/ Hamburgers and ice cream!!
STAY TUNED. ...Next week we will take van to mechanic for power steering and oil leak!! Its Amazing what one can accomplish with a little help from Friends!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Much Love, Penny and the Grandpas
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.