Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  8
Author: Subject: This joke is rated PG
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2010 at 02:22 PM

Hat trick:

Two Polish men rent a boat and go fishing on a lake. They are amazed at the number of fish they catch. One says to the other, "We'll have to come back here tomorrow!" The other asks, "But how will we remember where this spot is?"

The first guy then takes a can of spray paint, paints an X on the bottom of the boat, and says, "We'll just look for this X tomorrow." The other guy says, "You idiot! How do you know we'll get the same boat?"

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 9-1-2010 at 11:25 PM

There I was is sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my old lady in bed with the gardener,
and then my dog bit me."

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve.
Then you, you jack-ass, show up and drink the whole thing!

But enough about me, how's your day going?"

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 07:12 AM

A blonde teen, wanting to earn some money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a "handy-women" and started canvassing a nearby well to-do neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.
"Well, I guess I could us somebody to paint my porch," he said, "how much will you charge me?" Delighted, the girl quickly responded, "How about, $50?"
The man agreed and told her that the paint brushes and everything she needed was in the garage.
The man laughed as he told his wife "She's doesn't realize our porch goes all the way around the house."
His wife responded, "that's a bit cynical isn't it"? And added "Guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde joked we've been getting by email lately..."
Later that day, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" the startled husband asked.
"Yes, the blonde replied, and I even had paint left over, so I gave it two coats."
Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed her a $10 tip.
Thank you!! she said, "And by the way, the blonde added, "it's not a Porch, it's a Lexus."
boe4fun
Super Nomad

Mood: Circling the drain........

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 07:55 AM

A baby seal walks into a club......

Two dirt roads diverged in Baja and I, I took the one less graveled by......

Soy ignorante, apático y ambivalente. No lo sé y no me importa, ni modo.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 12:34 PM

There I was is sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large,
trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can`t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure.

I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been
stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my old lady in bed with the gardener and then my dog bit me."

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve;

Then you, you jack-ass, show up and drink the whole thing!
But enough about me, how's your day going?"
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 12:37 PM

What are the similiarities between a priest attending church and a woman taking a shower?

One has hope in his soul and the other has soap in her hole.
k-rico
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 12:44 PM

An Indian teenager walks into a bordello and says to the madam:

"Me wantum woman."

The madam asks him if this is first time.

"You betchum, me wantum woman"

The madam tells him to go out in the woods, find a tree with a knothole at the right height and practice.

The Indian buck comes back the next day and says:

"Me wantum woman"

The madam asks if he practiced like she told him to do.

"You betchum, me wantum woman."

She say "OK up the stairs, first door on the right."

The horny young buck goes upstairs to the room and tells the gal to stand up facing the wall, she does so.

He runs across the room and kicks her hard in the butt.

"Ouch, why did you do that?"

"Me checkum for bees."
Martyman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 01:43 PM

At the astronaut convention the Russian was bragging "we were the first to put a man in space". The American says "that's nuthin' we went to the moon" The Polock astronaut says "so..we are going to the sun" The other conventioneers are telling him "what are you crazy, you'll melt or burn before you get close".

The Polock says "that's where you are wrong my friends...we are going at night!"

vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 05:59 PM

Hey Dennis...you copying my posts to increase your post count???:?::?:

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 08:21 PM

Blind guy is trying to cross the street. His seeing eye dog starts him off the sidewalk into traffic and the guy almost gets killed. Back on the sidewalk, an astonished passerby watches the guy take a doggie treat out of his pocket and hold it out to the dog. "Sir" he says," that animal almost got you killed and you're rewarding him ?"
"No" the blind guy replies. " I just finding out which end his head is on, so I can kick him in the *ss"

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
Hey Dennis...you copying my posts to increase your post count???:?::?:

Oh No....Did I rip you off, Perry? I got into this thread late and didn't read the whole thing.
Sorry....I'll be more careful. :)
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 09:52 PM

In the small Midwest town the preacher had a stud bull and a rancher needed 2 of his cows serviced, a black cow and a white cow, so he called the preacher and asked him to bring his bull to his ranch.

As it was a Saturday, the preacher brought his wife and they figured to have a nice visit with the family while the bull did his business.

The rancher told his son Johnny to watch while the bull did his job and let him know how it was going.

The rancher, his wife, the preacher and his wife were having tea when Johnny walked in and loudly proclaimed " the bull fu#%ed that black cow.....

Embarrassed beyond belief the rancher takes Johnny outside and says "don't say something like that, especially in front of the preacher and his wife, use a different word....something like "surprised" yea, that's it, say surprised.....now go out there and make sure the bull finishes his job.

After a bit Johnny comes back in and proclaimed "the bull "surprised the white cow"..........he fu#%ed that black cow again........dt

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 10:42 PM

Why women shouldn't take men shopping

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Walmart which I had translated...

Dear Mrs. Wesson,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1.April 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2.May 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3.May 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4.May 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5.June 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6.June 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7.June 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8.June 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9.July 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10.July 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11.Aug 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12.Aug 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13.Aug 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14.Aug 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but certainly not least:

15.Aug 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

BillP
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2010 at 10:52 PM

One of the all time classics
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic liberal ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man.. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner. Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when was the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out and relax! I mean, no sex since 1955! Come with me."

She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his grizzled bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

(Gotta love military time)
oxxo
Banned

Mood: If I was feeling any better, I'd be twins!

[*] posted on 9-3-2010 at 05:16 AM

Two ladies are walking their dogs. It was a hot day and they decided to step into a bar for a nice cool drink. "But we can't just leave the dogs outside in the hot sun, and they won't let us bring dogs into a bar!" says one.

"No problem, just follow my lead," says the other. And she puts on some shades and strides into the bar with her golden retriever in tow. "Sorry, ma'am, no dogs allowed in the bar", says the bartender. "Oh, he is my guide dog!", she replies. "Oh well then thats OK, come on in", he replies.

Seeing how smoothly it went for the first woman, the second puts on some shades and strides into the bar with her dog in tow. "Sorry, ma'am, no dogs permitted in the bar", the bartender says again. "Oh but he is my guide dog!", she says.

"Ma'am, I find it very hard to believe that that little chihuahua is a guide dog!", says the bartender.

"A chihuahua? They gave me a damn chihuahua!?" she cries.
Cypress
Elite Nomad

Mood: undecided

[*] posted on 9-5-2010 at 09:56 AM

A lawyer was sitting next to a senior citizen on a long flight and to pass the time decided to see if he could have some fun with the older guy, who was trying to sleep. The lawyer nudged him and asked if he'd like to play a betting game. He explained , "I'll ask you a question and if you can't give me the correct answer you'll give me $5.00. You ask me a question and if I can't answer it I'll give you $500.00." The old guy agreed. He asked the first question. 'What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes down the hill on 4 legs?" The lawyer went to work on his computer, called friends etc. and could not find the answer. He gave the older guy $500.00. Now it was the lawyers turn to ask the question. He asked the old guy the same question. The old guy reached into his pocket, pulled out a $5.00 bill, gave it to the lawyer and went back to sleep.
BillP
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2010 at 10:14 AM

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Sheriffs Deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the Deputy because he is sure that he has a better education. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the deputies expense.

Deputy says, "License and registration, please."

Lawyer says, "What for?"

Deputy says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign"

Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

Deputy says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration, please."

Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"

Deputy says, "The difference is you have to come to a complete stop, that's the law. License and registration, please!"

Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket."

Deputy says, "Exit your vehicle, sir."

At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving snot out of the lawyer and says "Do you want me to stop or just slow down?"
bent-rim
Nomad

Mood: Living la vida mota

[*] posted on 9-5-2010 at 10:55 AM

This is a true story, but it's still funny..President Calvin Coolidge and his wife were taking a tour of a ranch. The rancher was showing off his prize bull. Mrs Coolidge asks the rancher how many times the bull can perform in a day. The rancher tells her at least 10 times a day. "Did you hear that Mr. President?" She asks her husband. Without missing a beat, he looks at the rancher and asks "Same cow?"
Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 9-5-2010 at 11:12 AM

wessongroup,
You win! I'm on my way to Walmart, Walmart, Walmart!

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 9-5-2010 at 11:29 AM

For all you Toyota guys:

You all know about Maximum Torque and Horsepower and all that stuff from reading DK's posts; but do you really know what the technical definition of Maximum Torque is?

Maximum Torque is:

When you wake up in the morning with a big Woodie and push it down to hit the stool, your feet fly out from under you backwards. That's Maximum Torque

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.