BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  
Author: Subject: IT's ME! IT's ME! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, I'M FREE!
M
Nomad

Mood: looking for joy...

[*] posted on 10-3-2012 at 01:05 AM
I was thinking that ALSO, D.K.

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
Hi Michelle, maybe we need a new BBBB or VIVA BAJA party for your coming out Sweet M party?

I would love to host a gathering at wherever I end up. Maybe some of the old Amigo's can step out from the shadows to investigate.
This seems like a really friendly group. Yes D.K. I remember the little group of us that first met at the San Clemente Pier. I think that needs a new thread. Maybe it will lure out some 'Amigo-Classics.
I like, 'New And Improved'', but I will always love the 'Classic ' flavors and fun we had. We need a lot more of that. Never enough! Si?
M

Looking for new adventures now; Always...
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-4-2012 at 03:25 PM

What is happening between now and Christmas will be Power Point presentations of the missions to promote our new book... Perhaps, after one of these ? Would love to have my Nomad friends attend so I can practice my public speaking! Then we can go to a nearby tavern and share some laughs?
We only have on firm date, and it is in Tecate on Nov. 15 at CAREM. Discover Baja Travel Club is planning another, as well. We also will be going to L.A. and Santa Barbara to historical societies interested in the book... I need some Baja groupies for support... M you were always a good cheerleader at my Viva Baja events!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 10-4-2012 at 06:21 PM

"M you were always a good cheerleader at my Viva Baja events!"

DK, You are so right! Get M full of good cheer and WoW! Stand back! :lol::lol::lol:

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
M
Nomad

biggrin.gif posted on 10-4-2012 at 09:36 PM
ANOTHER OLD AMIGO, HURRAY!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by baitcast
:lol:I knew there was something missing been trying to find out what but now we know!
Anyone can catch fish in a boat but only "El Pescador Grande" can get them from the beach.

I hope when my time comes the old man will let me bring my rod and the water will be warm and clear.
I broke out of my first one after 30 years best move I ever made,WELCOME BACK,life is to short to get stuck with just one:lol:
Rob

hold on there cowboy!
It has'nt come up, but, I can usually outfish most '
weekend warriors' in the fish competitions.
That/'s NOT an accident, I wrap my own rods, have bent the ears and my own ears drilling and mining from the 'pro's', and I just have good, fishy, ju-ju.
It's been awhile since I have been honored to be on the water again, but you can bet, wherever I end up, I'll find a wAY TO BE FLOATING SOON.
Not anytime soon, but I will be having a housewarming and 'FREEDOM' party when I get settled. I hope you can pry yourself out of AZ. for a bit to 'COME ON DOWN'!

Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 10-4-2012 at 10:21 PM

Oh man, M, you have got to meet Pompano, when he comes back south. This seems like a match made in heav...........uh, Baja.

Ditch the WIW, co-pilots have more fun. :yes: Who wants to bounce around in an old Toyota?

When two firecrackers explode in the desert, is any sound made?

Oh yeah! For miles and miles.........

M
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2012 at 02:29 PM
COUNT NME IN!!

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
What is happening between now and Christmas will be Power Point presentations of the missions to promote our new book... Perhaps, after one of these ? Would love to have my Nomad friends attend so I can practice my public speaking! Then we can go to a nearby tavern and share some laughs?
We only have on firm date, and it is in Tecate on Nov. 15 at CAREM. Discover Baja Travel Club is planning another, as well. We also will be going to L.A. and Santa Barbara to historical societies interested in the book... I need some Baja groupies for support... M you were always a good cheerleader at my Viva Baja events!

DK, I would love to open my house to you and Angel as you pass through. I go in hospital on Nov. 18th for 2-3 weeks. E me with your LA and SB dates and plans would you?

I have mucho pre-op tests and stuff to do before they flay me like a fish, on the 18th and 19th (2 day surgerey), but I have a few years of neglect from my hiusband to make up for, and I hope to get AS MUCH PLAY TIME as I can before then. I( am going to do my best to keep the 15th open and be your 'cheerleader' again.
I am told, I will be good as new when they are done with my back. I figure, with the cost of this operation, and the expected agravation and frustration I have to endure, it's not TOO much to ask for them to throw in and bring, 'the girls' a couple inches North, is it? Really! there are just SOME THINGS that SHOULD NOT be tucked into pants. Agreed?:bounce:

M
PS, Ok, I'm joking, I was told, not filet'd like a fish ar all!

rayfornario
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2012 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by M
HELLO DEAR ONES!
Oh, I have missed you all SO,SO, much!
'BHL', My Burning Hunka Love, has left me and put me out of my misery. He KNEW, It had been NEAL JOHNS, all along,that my heart had been 'yearning for'.:bounce:

I'm slimmed down to 104 lbs now, a good 'stalking' weight. Those that knew me before knew that I was a 'bit plumper', (For comfort), and as the discussion of 'G-STRINGS' came across the board one day, I myself opened up to the subject way back then, and admitted that, yes indeed, I had tried on one of those dental floss devices myself, AND HAD NOT SEEN THE DAMN THJING SINCE THEN!! :o

WELL, I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE, AS THE WIEGHT CAME OFF, MORE WAS REVEALED, AND I FINALLY FOUND THE DAMN THING!!! :lol:

I will be MOVING TO BAJA, after a final two day surgery on my back on Nov.18th.to straighten it with metal rods, (Scoliosis from my G-Mom). 'Taking out my kinky' ,so to speak. I'll be in a brace for six months, but that won't slow me down.

David picked a pretty crappy time to be puting me through a divorce, but, it was no accident on his part. He has become a very different man, This was a very drastic, expensive AND permanent move on his part to solve a temporary 'mid-life' crisis.

I offered to buy him a corvette, (UNLIKE a porcupine, the 'pricks' are on the INSIDE).
No, that wasn't enough.
I offered to take him with me for a night at the 'Bunny Ranch', in L.V.
No, he didn't want that either....so. I have come to the obvious conclussion, he is not only stupid, HE'S GAY!! Hell, I'M EVEN SORRY he turned THAT one down!

Anyway, Boojum Buddies, I need some leads to a furnished rental home in the Rosarito or similar area. 2-3 bedroom, I prefer 2, but, whatever.
Hopefully within 25 to 50 miles from the border, close to the beach. I have to keep my citizenship for my continued disability payments and medicare. How long down there can I stay at a time? What about my pets?
GOD! it's a newbie here, all over again!

I'm in a hazzy fog some days, MY DOCTOR, prescribed me medical leafy herbs to control my pain and stimulate my appetite. It's working and is, MUCH better than the pills most doctors want to push on me. My immune system is getting stronger also. FINALY!!!

Will that be a problem down there? will they honor a medical marijuanna prescription? or, will I go to the dungeon? I REALLY dson't want to take pills., they are SO dangerous.

In short, as I must close now, I need leads for a move in around April or May, 2013. My credit is in the high 800's so that won't be a problem. I prefer renting from an American, but, what do I know? David kept me away from Baja and almost everything about it, so help, advice and a kind word would really help me out.
Ok, It's GOOD TO BE HOME!

PLEASE, FILL ME IN ON NEWS, GOSSIP, STORIES HOW YOUR LIVES HAVE BEEN EMPTY WITHOUT ME, ETC. :biggrin:

BIG BOOJUM HUGS AND LOVE,
'M',
(Michelle Diekmann)

Even a bad day in Baja is better then a good day somewhere else!
rayfornario
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2012 at 04:55 PM

Let me know how the surgery goes. These docs of mine want to do the same thing to me! I have scoliosis secondary to a hemi-vertebrae. I would have had the surgery already if I could trust the surgeons over at La Jolla. They can't seem to agree on what to do but rods and screws appear to be in my future....
I just came back from an awesome time at a condo over at Playa Del Mar- La Hacienda just up from La Fonda's.
They have great monthly rentals and have piqued my interest about moving down there permanently. It is something I will explore shortly.
Good luck on the surgery!

Even a bad day in Baja is better then a good day somewhere else!
Keri
Super Nomad

Mood: muy contento

[*] posted on 10-5-2012 at 07:22 PM

Rental you might like, La Mision. I got this off the Punta banda newsletter tonight. Good luck.k
Fri Oct 5, 2012 5:44 am (PDT) . Posted by: "siscokid" bajasiscokid for rent....1 bedroom/2bath house next to the ocean and river in La Mision. 2 fireplaces, large rooms, garage, yard or place for horse. $500/mo 1st row, direct access to ocean. Unobstructed views. lynn sisco 818-322-0711 or mx. 646-176-7081

http://www.pyramidresort.com
011521-646-119-9445
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2012 at 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Keri
Rental you might like, La Mision. I got this off the Punta banda newsletter tonight. Good luck.k
Fri Oct 5, 2012 5:44 am (PDT) . Posted by: "siscokid" bajasiscokid for rent....1 bedroom/2bath house next to the ocean and river in La Mision. 2 fireplaces, large rooms, garage, yard or place for horse. $500/mo 1st row, direct access to ocean. Unobstructed views. lynn sisco 818-322-0711 or mx. 646-176-7081

That is radical Keri! Great news...

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bob H
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2012 at 12:16 AM

MMMMMMM.. It's Been a long time... Welcome BACK!!

The SAME boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of NOT the circumstance.
M
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2012 at 11:29 AM
Sally, I am missing my amigas.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sallysouth
Geez Neal, you just dated yourself;)Welcome back M!!! Good to be free? You betcha babe! Theres some grumpy old farts here these days.I know you can handle em!Tell us more, we are family..(Capt. Sharkey is still around)

[Edited on 10-3-2012 by Sallysouth]

So, INCREDIBLE, touching base with so many dear friends.
Ok family, I believe you.
I was a fool for the last 7-8 years, just HOPING I would get my old, faithful, loving, BHL (Burnin hunka love) back. Alas, his fear and weaknesses to defend me from my insanely crazy narcissistic family, just amazed and confounded me.
He didn't have the b*lls to confront them and say, "SHE's MY WIFE!, BACK OFF!". He is huge, all man, (I thought) and could scare a bulldog off a bone with just a look. (I thought). Just my Mother alone is ME, with a bad attitude, squared. She scares crap out of me AND David. My father? Same. Thier spouses? share their attitude and beliefs to preserve their own lives. Lolol.....
It's all done Sally, A huge burden has been lifted. My broken heart was a horrible price to pay, but my concience is clear. I defended him when he was a pill, I loved him with all my heart, I was convinced, and waited for, the 'better days ahead'. His actions long ago proved he didn't deserve my devotion, but I'm an old fashioned kinda girl. I took my vows in complete seriousness. Ah well. SOME DAY, I'll get it right. Lolol....
Capo Beach? I'm Laguna Niguel. Time for lunch some day? Send me a U2.
BIG HUGS,
M

M
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2012 at 11:57 AM
Oh Hook....

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
Oh man, M, you have got to meet Pompano, when he comes back south. This seems like a match made in heav...........uh, Baja.

Ditch the WIW, co-pilots have more fun. :yes: Who wants to bounce around in an old Toyota?

When two firecrackers explode in the desert, is any sound made?

Oh yeah! For miles and miles.........

As your 'Mood' said, by your signature, 'Inquisitive'. are you looking to put 2 'firwecrackers' in a pit to see how big the bang is?
Or, what are you suggesting? exactly? Hmmm?

Hugs,
M

capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

[*] posted on 10-7-2012 at 09:29 AM

hi M - i really enjoyed all your stories.

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
fdt
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Yeah, what if it all goes right

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 10:21 AM

Hey Michelle, welcome back!
Quote:
Originally posted by M

I offered to take him with me for a night at the 'Bunny Ranch', in L.V.

How come I don't get those invites
:saint:

A well informed Baja California traveler is a smart Baja California traveler!
fdt
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Yeah, what if it all goes right

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AmoPescar
It is truly amazing how the kids respond to me and it is so much fun. Going to get a suit this year and do some gigs.

Amo: How about a special appearance on the next toy drive?
We can pay you with an extra serving of tamales ;D

A well informed Baja California traveler is a smart Baja California traveler!
Debra
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 02:27 PM

Now you wait just a dang minute missy!!!!

I'am WIW#1! Just what makes you think you can sneak back here and claime my Neal?!!! :fire: Don't know if I can whip you or not (replaced shoulder/broken back, But, what I do know is I now have some weight on ya! So watch yourself!

(sorta) glad to have you back............It sure would be fun to get together with the old BBBB bunch and new friends too. You get settled in and healed up (me too) and see what we can do. Luv ya gal, Debra (aka Travelpearl)

Mean people suck!
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debra
Now you wait just a dang minute missy!!!!

I'am WIW#1! Just what makes you think you can sneak back here and claime my Neal?!!! :fire: Don't know if I can whip you or not (replaced shoulder/broken back, But, what I do know is I now have some weight on ya! So watch yourself!

(sorta) glad to have you back............It sure would be fun to get together with the old BBBB bunch and new friends too. You get settled in and healed up (me too) and see what we can do. Luv ya gal, Debra (aka Travelpearl)

Oh dear God... look what M has started! :rolleyes: :lol:

Maybe it was Neal Johns who started this mess with his ever growing harem of Baja gals!?? :cool:

BajaGuera
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 06:38 PM

David - I believe I'm WIW #84, at least as of 10 years ago! I could have been kicked back some due to non-participation. By the way Miss M good to see you back. Thoughts with you on upcoming body work.
Neal Johns
Super Nomad

Mood: In love!

[*] posted on 10-9-2012 at 07:56 PM

Ten years ago! Wow, maybe I have bit off more than I can chew now with my few remaining teeth?
Old Neal - 81!

My motto:
Never let a Dragon pass by without pulling its tail!
 Pages:  1    3  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.