BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  7
Author: Subject: ....the COMPLETE TRAINCRASH thread............
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 10:44 AM

...from Ensenada Detector....'' I know we have new members everyday here and I encourage others to give if that is what they want to do. But blah,,blah...''

...........I'm sure glad that any 'new members' probably read enough to see through your hollow,,cynical gibberish

......thanks Ducktar your efforts seem to be having a positive result-fundraising is moving nicely.....$241 from 7 contributors

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by micah202]
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:02 AM

with all due respect, you've done a fine job of embarrassing yourself!
You brought it all onto yourself! So why go into blame and victim-ness mode?

umm perhaps take some personal responsibility on what YOU have brought to the table and lent to the discussion that was not exactly helpful nor positive and more importantly so very non-compassionate. Blaming everyone else and staying attached to one's victim-ness IS grammar school stuff, Doc!

And I wouldn't say someone being blocked is grammar school stuff, it's really just a matter of personal choice not to engage with certain people. It's very mature (and healthy) IMHO, to put up personal space boundaries!

Doc, you might think about brushing up on some bedside manners! Just an observation!

EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:06 AM

I'm happy for the Patton family I guess your contribution was the biggest since you are the most vocal. Can I have your permission to post your U2U's you sent me regarding I'm sorry I thought we had some side fun dialog going..." and you tell me blah, blah. Man who speak with forked tongue should not kiss balloon." Sorry I didn't engage with you in some FUN dialog Micah, I suspected you were a snake in the grass, as Confucius would say. When I WASN'T posting you wanted to egg my on with your movie clips to start posting again.
Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
...from Ensenada Detector....'' I know we have new members everyday here and I encourage others to give if that is what they want to do. But blah,,blah...''

...........I'm sure glad that any 'new members' probably read enough to see through your hollow,,cynical gibberish

......thanks Ducktar your efforts seem to be having a positive result-fundraising is moving nicely.....$241 from 7 contributors

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by micah202]

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by EnsenadaDr]
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:09 AM

does the amount of money given constitute someone's right to be vocal? seriously, you are really stretching here, Doc!

Feathers
Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dtbushpilot
I hope she doesn't learn how to post cartoons..:o:o:o

omg… rotfl… :lol:
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:16 AM

It's time for David M to bring out his Chicken coop GIF's for the censor crowd. It seems you guys are missing the cartoons!! David, I am also a victim of the Chicken coop crowd.
soulpatch
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:21 AM

As a complete aside to this bizarre dialog:
Remember, U2U's are not private. They can and have been used here publicly to reinforce one person's arguments against another's and have even been sent privately to other forums and published for whatever purposes others may intend.

Silly to think there is any privacy on a public forum so be careful with what you say and do when you think you are having a one on one dialog.
As someone who has been burned by this and had things taken completely out of context with editing I am just saying take care.

My momma always told me this: You can't argue with stupid.

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by soulpatch]

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:24 AM

..ohh 'doctor'...you really are just a victim of your own actions.

....sure,,yeh----post U2U's between us all you want,,blah,blah.....but if you post one,,,post em ALL...otherwise it'd be a twist in context...perhaps you could do it in another thread...''Ducktar takes on chicken coop gang''

...you really think I'm making more donations just to make you look bad?:o:wow:

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:25 AM

Actually I need clarification from Doug if indeed the U2U's are private. I assumed they were sort of like emails, not to be used, at least ethically unless you have permission from the other party. I would not use the U2U's unless Micah agreed regardless if they are not private.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:27 AM

You seem to be obsessed trying to get a rise out of me Micah, I don't have time for you or your offbeat U2U's. I will post them all later when I have time. Hopefully David M. will get his GIF's up here quick I have already requested that he does. Have a great day sir!!
Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
..ohh 'doctor'...you really are just a victim of your own actions.

....sure,,yeh----post U2U's between us all you want,,blah,blah.....but if you post one,,,post em ALL...otherwise it'd be a twist in context...perhaps you could do it in another thread...''Ducktar takes on chicken coop gang''

...you really think I'm making more donations just to make you look bad?:o:wow:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Actually I need clarification from Doug if indeed the U2U's are private. I assumed they were sort of like emails, not to be used, at least ethically unless you have permission from the other party.

That's the way it is here as well so if you're on someone's shtlist, don't PM them with secrets.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:30 AM

Thanks Dennis. so you are saying they are NOT private on Nomad?
Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Actually I need clarification from Doug if indeed the U2U's are private. I assumed they were sort of like emails, not to be used, at least ethically unless you have permission from the other party.

That's the way it is here as well so if you're on someone's shtlist, don't PM them with secrets.
soulpatch
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:36 AM

Is it a private board? Only for one, I think...... when it's your sandbox you get to make the rules.
If you think there is anything remotely private about a privately run board you better wake up.

Quote:
Thanks Dennis. so you are saying they are NOT private on Nomad?
Quote:
Quote:

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:38 AM

No guarantees of confidentiality. Same with email the world over. If the recipient wants to take it public, it's his to do with as he wishes.
If the sender can't keep his own secrets, why should others care?
Just don't send anything you may regret if it goes public 'cuz it could go viral.

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:40 AM

Ok since I have Micah's permission to post the first U2U HE sent ME first entitled

Deeper......darker....

........right from the start,,,there's been something deeper,,darker in the undertow than is being let out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

...maybe an investigative camoing trip in dec/jan??
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:45 AM

Quote:
Ok since I have Micah's permission to post the first U2U HE sent ME first entitled

You don't need permission. Neither does Micah. I will say, however, you'll probably never again receive a PM from anyone reading this thread. It shows you can't be trusted with confidential information.

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:45 AM

Quote:
No guarantees of confidentiality. Same with email the world over. If the recipient wants to take it public, it's his to do with as he wishes.
If the sender can't keep his own secrets, why should others care?
Just don't send anything you may regret if it goes public 'cuz it could go viral.

That is so very true. It amazing how fast something can go viral!

However, I do think that when people are sharing conversations via U2U or e-mail with someone and they both agree that it should be kept private, well then it is a matter of integrity and trust. And some people just have more integrity than others.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:50 AM

Dennis he gave me permission read above a few posts. I wouldn't share PM's unless I get the other party's permission first.
Quote:
Quote:

You don't need permission. Neither does Micah. I will say, however, you'll probably never again receive a PM from anyone reading this thread. It shows you can't be trusted with confidential information.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:51 AM

Quote:

Deeper......darker....

........right from the start,,,there's been something deeper,,darker in the undertow than is being let out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

...maybe an investigative camoing trip in dec/jan??

....ohhh,JEEPS...th'cat's out of the bag now:wow::wow:
y.j.c.m.t.s.u.**
..........emmm,not actually the first U2U,,,OR that I initiated an exchange ,,is it 'DOC'

.....**....YouJustCantMakeThisStuffUP

vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:55 AM

Let's compare doctors.

Here is a link to a news story from a year ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yt50-Rh7KE

This is the story of my doctor, my friend, my brother, Jim Parker. He died in his sleep two weeks ago tonight. He left us with ten words with which he wished to be remembered. Kindness, Discernment, Passion, Courage, Affection, Fairness, Generosity, Imagination, Contemplation, and Gratitude.

We've named a City Park after him, he died two nights after riding as the Grand Marshall of the Independence Day Parade. We had to hold his memorial at the High School gym to accommodate the crowd.

Jim was the only doctor in the County who would treat AIDS at the beginning of that crisis, and later organized a large group of local doctors to provide free weekly health clinics to un-insured people, in exchange for the promise to "pay forward" the gift.

And then there is you Ensenada Dr.

There are only "so many" hours in a healer's life. Dr. Jim Parker didn't squander any of his precious time on internet narcissism issues.

I trusted my life to Jim Parker, and that is an honor that I suspect you will never earn from me.

The comparison was pretty much, "in my face" and I had to make it folks. Sorry if it's off topic.

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by vgabndo]

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.