chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 02:46 PM

+10

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 04:18 PM

wouldnt worry about the old timers. They'll be dead soon enough. You got a flag, let it fly.

don't like the gay parades, stay home.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 04:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
wouldnt worry about the old timers. They'll be dead soon enough. You got a flag, let it fly.

don't like the gay parades, stay home.

Just keep your parade off my street. I have opinions too.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 05:04 PM

Dennis the closed-minded menace,
A lot of gay people built Baja, and continue to build Baja. Your backwards opinions are just that, backwards. Too bad you lived so long and never got over your hate, you have missed much living in a closed mind.
Perhaps you are the one who should be seeking permission to display your abhorrent opinions in public, eh?

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  
Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  

yes, please tell us why you find that humorous dennis.

Private lives seeking approval for private activities is asking permission to display their lifestyle in public.
Keep your rainbow, Christian, Hindu, democrat, republican, Muslim life to yourself. This is Baja ....built on the ethic of men being men.
How would the old timers in this ongoing adventure react to a Gay Pride Parade prancing through the hinterlands?

[Edited on 11-18-2016 by DENNIS]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 05:37 PM

Quote:
Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

A lot of gay people built Baja, and continue to build Baja. Your backwards opinions are just that, backwards.

==================

I really don't who, or what built what, but since you made the claim....name one.

[Edited on 11-19-2016 by DENNIS]

Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 05:40 PM

A lot of gay people built Baja, and continue to build Baja. Your backwards opinions are just that, backwards. Too bad you lived so long and never got over your hate, you have missed much living in a closed mind.
Perhaps you are the one who should be seeking permission to display your abhorrent opinions in public, eh?

Private lives seeking approval for private activities is asking permission to display their lifestyle in public.
Keep your rainbow, Christian, Hindu, democrat, republican, Muslim life to yourself. This is Baja ....built on the ethic of men being men.
How would the old timers in this ongoing adventure react to a Gay Pride Parade prancing through the hinterlands?

So Goat, I have long loved to skinny-dip in the privacy of my backyard (empathis on "privacy of my backyard"). By your standard, everybody should be just fine with my prancing down the street nude----right? If not, those offended are all the horrible things you think many of us are, right?

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 05:49 PM

OLD TIMER? If it wasn't for the old timers, you yuppie flocks would still be in Hermosa beach...Geezuz whats next? Gay Marines?...LORD what have you done to my Marine Corps?...Do what you wish with whats left of Baja....

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 06:01 PM

Tolerance and acceptance of gays has nothing to do with strolling the street naked.
Barry, Sounds like you are very mixed up and confused.

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  

So Goat, I have long loved to skinny-dip in the privacy of my backyard (empathis on "privacy of my backyard"). By your standard, everybody should be just fine with my prancing down the street nude----right? If not, those offended are all the horrible things you think many of us are, right?

del mar
Banned

Mood: lil' fuzzy

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 06:07 PM

jesus, all they asked is "is the area rainbow friendly"!

looks like a legitimate question, here anyway :rolleyes:
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 06:16 PM

Well, Bennie&Bruce have successfully diverted the peso discussion. Time to get out the scorecards and see who can score the most points in appearing the most "tolerant and inclusive" on the new subject of the thread. Should be interesting as usual.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 06:46 PM

Goat-----I TOTALLY have accepted "Gays", and have all my life. What I don't accept is displays of their gay-i-ty like in the parades in San Francisco, or in other places where it is not readily accepted, and can't for the life of me understand why they want to thrust it in the face of all. If that is ok by you, then where is the line??? I love nudity, but I would never for a second want to thrust it on other's as I know it offends them. I could go on and on with other examples of potentially offensive behavior.

Tolerance and acceptance of gays has nothing to do with strolling the street naked.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 07:18 PM

It's not up to me to accept anyone who keeps their private life private. I keep my private life private, so don't need anyone's approval. The simple offering of acceptance means my private life is being invaded.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 07:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by del mar  
jesus, all they asked is "is the area rainbow friendly"!

looks like a legitimate question, here anyway :rolleyes:

The question has an exclusive audience. "Other than gays" couldn't give a decisive reply.

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 08:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Hook  

When the dollar hits these heights, it's time to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND like drunken sailors on leave. Convert those dollars into goods and services.

I would say: "spend, spend, spend pesos" - if you already have pesos. Also, - buying goods and services priced in "pesos", and those that you have been planning to buy anyway.

Otherwise this is indeed like spending more on your credit card - in credit, without paying full bill on time - for the sake of 1% cashback.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 09:02 PM

You are a silly old man, Barry. You complain as if there is a parade every day and you are forced to attend. Parades are infrequent (here in San Diego pride parade is once per year). If you don't like risquι clothing / skin, then don't go to the pride parade, and don't go to any San Diego beach on a warm day, and Turn off NFL football so you don't see any cheer leaders.
Barry, you are ridiculous!

Personally, I don't like looking at fat people, but govt won't ban them from public! They are out there every day parading around!

Goat-----I TOTALLY have accepted "Gays", and have all my life. What I don't accept is displays of their gay-i-ty like in the parades in San Francisco, or in other places where it is not readily accepted, and can't for the life of me understand why they want to thrust it in the face of all. If that is ok by you, then where is the line??? I love nudity, but I would never for a second want to thrust it on other's as I know it offends them. I could go on and on with other examples of potentially offensive behavior.

lencho
Nomad

Mood: Somnoliento

[*] posted on 11-18-2016 at 09:29 PM

Personally, I don't like looking at fat people, but govt won't ban them from public! They are out there every day parading around!

In February, 2017 LAX is being obliged to host the Fat Pride Parade, wherein thousands of clinically obese citizens are going to march demanding their right to oversized seats in public airlines and protest the descriminatory complaints of less "endowed" citizens who protest subsidizing such accomodations. "Overweight is not counter to nature," states their spokesperson, Gordo Mantecσn, "it's an inherited trait, and we are being discriminated against."

"I can normally tell how intelligent a man is, by how stupid he thinks I am."

"...they were careful of their demeanor that they not be thought to have opinions on what they heard for like most men skilled at their work they were scornful of any least suggestion of knowing anything not learned at first hand."
            Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses

"Be kind, be patient, help others." -- Isabel Allende

"My gas stove identifies as electric." Anonymous

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2016 at 08:05 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  

In February, 2017 LAX is being obliged to host the Fat Pride Parade, wherein thousands of clinically obese citizens are going to march demanding their right to oversized seats in public airlines and protest the descriminatory complaints of less "endowed" citizens who protest subsidizing such accomodations. "Overweight is not counter to nature," states their spokesperson, Gordo Mantecσn, "it's an inherited trait, and we are being discriminated against."

First, it's airplanes........next, it's public toilet seats. When and where does it all end? [ohh...waitaminit....that is the end] :O

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2016 at 08:12 AM

Nordhoff, Steinbeck and Gardner are squirming in their graves.

Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2016 at 11:30 AM

Don't know if anybody noticed that before the "rainbow" there was another odd part: "Where is this". Full question goes like this: "Where is this and is the area rainbow friendly". Coming to Baja forum and asking where Bahia Asuncion is... Alright, newbie with 7 posts ... Alright, he hasn't actually come - only been to Cabo. All posts - in General section. #1 - on Cabo cartel shootings (not really about shootings), then 6 posts in this thread - on pesos. The only time he talked about pesos was when he asked - about 75K home price - if this is in dollars or pesos, I like this one even better than "where is it"....

Some questions should not be answered because it won't make sense answering. People with honest questions at least try doing their homework first.
lencho
Nomad

Mood: Somnoliento

[*] posted on 11-19-2016 at 02:00 PM

You are a silly old man, Barry.
Least he's not a top poster.

download.jpg - 4kB

"I can normally tell how intelligent a man is, by how stupid he thinks I am."

"...they were careful of their demeanor that they not be thought to have opinions on what they heard for like most men skilled at their work they were scornful of any least suggestion of knowing anything not learned at first hand."
            Cormac McCarthy, All the Pretty Horses

"Be kind, be patient, help others." -- Isabel Allende

"My gas stove identifies as electric." Anonymous

Pages:  1    3  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.