BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6  7
Author: Subject: ....the COMPLETE TRAINCRASH thread............
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 11:59 AM

Copy of U2U inbox:

Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-7-2014 at 02:50 AM
Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-6-2014 at 10:54 PM
Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-6-2014 at
Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-3-2014 at 07:15 AM
Read ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-1-2014 at 09:00 AM

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by EnsenadaDr]
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
I trusted my life to Jim Parker, and that is an honor that I suspect you will never earn from me.

...oh ,,lets not give up hope...isn't that why we keep contributing in threads like this? :?:

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Copy of U2U inbox:

...ohhh,JEEPS...th'cat's out of the bag now:wow::wow:
y.j.c.m.t.s.u.**
..........emmm,not actually the first U2U,,,OR that I initiated an exchange ,,is it 'DOC'

.....**....YouJustCantMakeThisStuffUP
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:07 PM

You see Vagabundo, I am a friend to many. I treat many patients, especially poor Mexican children for free. I give Medical advice and don't charge. I educate many. I urge all of my patients to take advantage of Seguro Popular instead of putting the money in my pocket. The only thing I am saying here is that an accounting for money should be given. Because I stick up for my point, and don't tolerate BS, that makes me bad? I am insulted constantly on this board and you think I should take it? What kind of a Doctor would that be in practice? Go to the lab, the results aren't ready on a crucial case trying to treat a patient with an infection when they told you they would be ready yesterday. You need the culture and sensitivity to utilize the best antibiotics necessary. The patient is in serious condition. I say, "I will wait. I need the results today." In this day and age, you have to be a bulldog and a Doctor and fight for your patients. So yes I am tenacious. If being a friend means not causing waves and letting the tide take you out to sea, then that will mean your patients will go right along with you. Sorry we don't see eye to eye. If it means warning unsuspecting posters and new members of Nomad of past financial fiascos and making enemies so be it.

BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:11 PM

those are 10 beautiful words, Vgabndo! Sorry about your friend/doctor!

Yes, the words "doctor" and "healer" should be simultaneous!

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:13 PM

Micah you know these were the extent of our U2U's. Please don't start making up titles and U2U's to cover up your embarrassment.
Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Copy of U2U inbox:

...ohhh,JEEPS...th'cat's out of the bag now:wow::wow:
y.j.c.m.t.s.u.**
..........emmm,not actually the first U2U,,,OR that I initiated an exchange ,,is it 'DOC'

.....**....YouJustCantMakeThisStuffUP
danaeb
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:17 PM

I think unsuspecting posters and new members of Nomad may take away a very different warning than you intended.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake every time you repeat it.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:19 PM

Let the chips fall where they may.
Quote:
Originally posted by danaeb
I think unsuspecting posters and new members of Nomad may take away a very different warning than you intended.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:39 PM

I'm with you EnsenadaDr, I wouldn't give one dime( peso) to the "Gary Patton fundraiser without knowing exactly how the money is going to be used.

There are just too many Mexicans, along with Americans who take advantage of people in foreign countries, and this is also a big problem in Mexico. Mexico is a beautiful country, but it's not for the stupid and gullible, especially if they're foreigners.

So it's not really asking too much how the money will be spent looking for Gary, who is oblivious dead, and is unlikely to be found, no matter how much money you spend looking.

I also want to know how long is the family going to soak this tragic incident, and trying to get other involved with money donations at this late date?

The recovery operations was a bust, the family waited to long, obviously they knew Gary was dead, and they put other priorities first, and when they finally came down, they were told it's too HOT to go searching for Gary, and they might end up a victim too. But hey the family recovered the 4-runner, which should be worth a few thousand dollars. So returning the 4-Runner to the USA, should be "closure."

But if anybody wants to give a money donation to the late date Gary fundraiser, do it, nobody is stopping you, but if you're looking for a pat on the back, you won't get one from me, and in fact I will just think of you being gullible, but hey it does feel good to give to charity, so give. ( and try not to look back)

And Michah, I understand you were inferring that EnsenadaDr was the Tom Cruise Character, and the hired PI was the Jack Nicholson character, in the ' A Few Good Men" movie, so you obviously have a few questions yourself, or you wouldn't have sent the Doc that message to her.

Micah you make EnsenadaDr come off like uncaring selfish woman, just for asking a simple question, "where did the money go, especially in regards to the rancher who was supposedly hired. I'm sure others including myself have the same questions as EnsenadaDr.

OK lets here from the phonies from the peanut gallery of BN now. Oh you people are so caring. ( let me stick my finger in my mouth to barf right now, so I don't do it later after I read some of your posts)

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by JoeJustJoe]
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:44 PM

I agree somewhat....a bulldog Doctor is needed to get the job done in many instances, and thank God for that..... but life is about finding the balance and for many women in the healing field that balance includes being a warrior woman, a fierce protector, a fighter for people/humanity AND a compassionate nurturer all in one! We don't need to just always be coming from our masculine and mental energy/cerebral...but integrating our hearts too. Yin AND Yang!

I share this from a Holistic Practitioner's point of view! Just my 2 cents!

That's good that you do so much for others, and with caringness...but treating patients also involves cupping and treating their WHOLE being...their emotional, mental, and wounded heart too as that penetrates onto a cellular level.

the Patton family has been through a lot of pain having lost a member of their clan, and at times that has been forgotten via this forum. so sad!

while you stayed more in the mental mode and the rightness mode, your compassion went awry at times, along with many others.

come back to center, Doc! Make a donation and give to just give! pay it forward, and watch it ripple outward!

I enjoy many of your posts, the ones with medical advice, and I appreciate your sharing, however wow get grounded!

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 12:54 PM

Luna, I want to know where the money for the rancher went to supposedly to find Gary or his remains. When I get that answer I will consider donations but considering the many times I have asked this question i.e. Tom Cruise, I have not heard any answer. So it would be foolish of me to give to anyone who cannot answer where the funds went in a timely manner. I feel for poor Gary and want to know what happened to him but the searchers would have been the most plausible way to find him to avoid others getting lost and dying of heat exposure. So I would want my money to go that route and not disappear without a trace. Ask my kids, they know I love them but they need to tow the line, but they get plenty of love and nurturing from me. My dad was very tough on us as kids and it was tough then but now I realize that it all paid off to survive in this world. Yes and I do incorporate stress management, alternative/wholistc medicine into my practice of conventional medicine.
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaLuna
I agree somewhat....a bulldog Doctor is needed to get the job done in many instances, and thank God for that..... but life is about finding the balance and for many women in the healing field that balance includes being a warrior woman, a fierce protector, a fighter for people/humanity AND a compassionate nurturer all in one! We don't need to just always be coming from our masculine and mental energy/cerebral...but integrating our hearts too. Yin AND Yang!

I share this from a Holistic Practitioner's point of view! Just my 2 cents!

That's good that you do so much for others, and with caringness...but treating patients also involves cupping and treating their WHOLE being...their emotional, mental, and wounded heart too as that penetrates onto a cellular level.

the Patton family has been through a lot of pain having lost a member of their clan, and at times that has been forgotten via this forum. so sad!

while you stayed more in the mental mode and the rightness mode, your compassion went awry at times, along with many others.

come back to center, Doc! Make a donation and give to just give! pay it forward, and watch it ripple outward!

I enjoy many of your posts, the ones with medical advice, and I appreciate your sharing, however wow get grounded!
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 01:28 PM

but doc, have ya ever wondered what this is doing to your reputation as a doctor, the many posts you chime in on? All of this is available on the internet for anyone who is considering you as a doctor to tap into. Yikes!

keep up with your good work in your practice and your humanitarian service, that's awesome! I agree, conventional/western medicine and holistic together/simultaneously is the prescription!

Doc, the accounting isn't going to happen, so give it up girl...now you just have to make the choice that is right for you...donate or not! And leave others to make the choice they feel is right for them!

"you don't do kind deeds expecting kindness in return. You don't do kind deeds because you deem the recipient worthy. You do kind deeds because it is who you are, and because you understand the powerful difference your gentle hands make in this dreary world".

BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 01:37 PM

let go of the "need to know" IE: where the money for the rancher went...life may surprise you when you least expect it and you may receive that which you desire to know at some point...................... or not...

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 01:44 PM

The website collecting the donations says where the money is going.

"Efforts continue in our family's search for Gary in hiring detectives, search & rescue teams, local area resident farmers & police/miltary, publishing photo ads, possibly offering rewards for information or evidence."

What do you want Doc? An independently audited itemized spreadsheet with receipts?

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by SFandH]
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 01:47 PM

Good point, LL! "I believe if this was your money then you have every right to know what occurred but it wasn't".

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
but doc, have ya ever wondered what this is doing to your reputation as a doctor, the many posts you chime in on? All of this is available on the internet for anyone who is considering you as a doctor to tap into. Yikes!

keep up with your good work in your practice and your humanitarian service, that's awesome! I agree, conventional/western medicine and holistic together/simultaneously is the prescription!

Doc, the accounting isn't going to happen, so give it up girl...now you just have to make the choice that is right for you...donate or not! And leave others to make the choice they feel is right for them!

"you don't do kind deeds expecting kindness in return. You don't do kind deeds because you deem the recipient worthy. You do kind deeds because it is who you are, and because you understand the powerful difference your gentle hands make in this dreary world".

Why don't you back off Bajaluna.

That sounds like an implied threat directed towards Janene about her reputation, especially since this is what you're engaged in, bashing her reputation for simply asking a question.

What did you say you do Bajaluna? Holistic Practitioner! You're talking figuratively of course, because most "Holistic Practitioner" are quacks, especially in Mexico where the health laws are more lax. Nothing personal Bajaluna but you do come off to me as a very gullible American in Mexico, especially since I remember some of your remarks in the Gretchen, Tall Artist thread, where you actually believed her story, and probably believed her story about seeing and talking to Gary in Rosarito.

So excuse me if I think Janene, a Doctor in Mexico, comes off way more credible than a 60's throwback like you, Bajaluna although you seem to beat to a different drum, and I do respect that.
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 02:16 PM

thanks for the good laugh, JoeJustJoe, that's hysterical!

BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 02:18 PM

I never questioned her medical expertise/credibility, in fact quite the opposite, she gives very good info! And I appreciate her good advice medically on these boards!

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 02:32 PM

Quote:
I never questioned her medical expertise/credibility, in fact quite the opposite, she gives very good info! And I appreciate her good advice medically on these boards!

I concur, and that's why I feel this thread has turned into a no-win situation on both sides. Both parties have done a whole bunch of good as Nomads for the sake of others, and done so selflessly, above and beyond just simply 'helping' others.

La Doctora summed it up well in another thread that she may do better with the 'Nomad Community' by giving up 'playing detective', and was spot-on with that assumption. If it ain't your train set, don't mess with the controls. If you don't want to donate, fine. Accountability is one thing if you're doing a major charity event; this one's just a donation from the heart, and if you feel the accountability isn't up to your standards, stay away.

On the other hand, Micah's responses have been very much like what he's accused Janine of doing; very immature, name-calling, schoolyard taunts. Feelings have been high on both sides, but Janine has handled herself (mostly) like a respectful adult. In example, the "'Ducktar' traincrash" addendum to the title. Cute, but childish... spiteful, bad taste. Micah, LL, and a host of Nomads have done wonders for the Patton family, yet you're shaming your cause by not keeping it respectful between parties.

I think you BOTH owe each other an apology. Answers have been given, now (as Janine's handle says) move on.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 02:33 PM

so I guess that makes Doc a quack too, eh? she states that she incorporates wholistic medicine in her practice! LOL!

lets put on our tye dye, get out the lava lamps, put on some In A Gadda Divida, and burn some nag champa, Doc!!

Pages:  1  2    4    6  7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.