BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7
Author: Subject: ....the COMPLETE TRAINCRASH thread............
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 04:27 PM

...ohh...my...gawd........this is really getting silly no?
......if someone actually cared,,,and this was some sort of trial that you're giving evidence for, I'd need to remind you of the exchange you initiated previously--which you titled 'remark'...is what I based my comment that we had a seemingly jovial banter and sent you a silly video link....if one was to actually care enough to review the u2u's you list...it's my not being willing to start the 'where's-the-money' question for you!.........whatever....call it ...'GUILTY AS CHARGED'...YOUR HONOR! :spingrin::tumble:

micah202
To: EnsenadaDr
Folder: Outbox
Sent: 5-24-2014 at 06:46 AM
I laughed out loud at your comment. It was funny. Sorry people don't have a sense of humor.

....ahh,well,,,was questionable humor to a very questionable comment!,,,glad you enjoyed,,,,,,maybe -we- should go camping sometime!..lol

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Micah you know these were the extent of our U2U's. Please don't start making up titles and U2U's to cover up your embarrassment.
Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
Quote:
Copy of U2U inbox:

Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-7-2014 at 02:50 AM
Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-6-2014 at 10:54 PM
Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-6-2014 at
Read Re: ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-3-2014 at 07:15 AM
Read ...deeper,,darker,,,,, micah202 (Online) 7-1-2014 at 09:00 AM

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

...ohhh,JEEPS...th'cat's out of the bag now:wow::wow:
y.j.c.m.t.s.u.**
..........emmm,not actually the first U2U,,,OR that I initiated an exchange ,,is it 'DOC'

.....**....YouJustCantMakeThisStuffUP
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 04:50 PM

Say, to lazy to scroll up ... is this the Marine thread ... :):)

EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 05:49 PM

Then please stop pushing me to give when I don't feel it is appropriate.
Quote:
Originally posted by BajaLuna
let go of the "need to know" IE: where the money for the rancher went...life may surprise you when you least expect it and you may receive that which you desire to know at some point...................... or not...
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 06:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
let go of the "need to know" IE: where the money for the rancher went...life may surprise you when you least expect it and you may receive that which you desire to know at some point...................... or not...

...ohhh,,please!...nobody is forcing you to play trainwreck on this thread...I actually started this new thread for Gary's fundraiser exactly for this reason!...
...you can continue with your inquisitions at will,,,with -zero- encumberment from those silly enough to want to donate!
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 06:13 PM

I would also appreciate you removing your insulting and defamatory labeling of me as Ducktar and "Doc" like you are insinuating I am not a licensed physician.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

...ohhh,,please!...nobody is forcing you to play trainwreck on this thread...I actually started this new thread for Gary's fundraiser exactly for this reason!...
...you can continue with your inquisitions at will,,,with -zero- encumberment from those silly enough to want to donate!
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 06:26 PM

Quote:
I would also appreciate you removing your insulting and defamatory labeling of me as Ducktar and "Doc" like you are insinuating I am not a licensed physician.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NOW !!!! Here's a start. That's the whole point. "He said, she said", gawd you two. Please re-read my post, you both owe EACH OTHER a ''OK, let's move on".... don'tchathink?

YOU BOTH HAVE DONE GOOD THINGS, GOOD WORK.

DON'T F--K IT UP.

...just saynin'...
bb

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 06:34 PM

BajaBuddha, Counselor and Mediator, Marriage and Family Therapy. :tumble:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 06:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you shut your pie hole once in a while then people will be less likely to respond to your inflammatory remarks with slurs and innuendos about your barbering.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 06:48 PM

Hey Goat!! Take some Alka-Seltzer and call the Doctor in the morning!! Last night must have been a whopper!
Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you shut your pie hole once in a while then people will be less likely to respond to your inflammatory remarks with slurs and innuendos about your barbering.
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 06:54 PM

fair enough, Doc!

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 07:02 PM

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 08:40 PM

Cool find .. .:biggrin::biggrin:

BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vgabndo
Let's compare doctors.

Here is a link to a news story from a year ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yt50-Rh7KE

This is the story of my doctor, my friend, my brother, Jim Parker. He died in his sleep two weeks ago tonight. He left us with ten words with which he wished to be remembered. Kindness, Discernment, Passion, Courage, Affection, Fairness, Generosity, Imagination, Contemplation, and Gratitude

We've named a City Park after him, he died two nights after riding as the Grand Marshall of the Independence Day Parade. We had to hold his memorial at the High School gym to accommodate the crowd.

Jim was the only doctor in the County who would treat AIDS at the beginning of that crisis, and later organized a large group of local doctors to provide free weekly health clinics to un-insured people, in exchange for the promise to "pay forward" the gift.

And then there is you Ensenada Dr.

There are only "so many" hours in a healer's life. Dr. Jim Parker didn't squander any of his precious time on internet narcissism issues.

I trusted my life to Jim Parker, and that is an honor that I suspect you will never earn from me.

The comparison was pretty much, "in my face" and I had to make it folks. Sorry if it's off topic.

[Edited on 7-19-2014 by vgabndo]

Very cool, sorry for the loss. I'm sure he will be greatly missed.
I think you kinda nailed what a Doctor is supposed to be
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 7-19-2014 at 09:22 PM
Hippocratic Oath

Something about "Do no harm"

BajaRat
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2014 at 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mtgoat666
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OK I'll bight. I'm insinuating that you are not a Licensed Physician.
It was but a short time ago that you were bragging about being in medical school, CNA, Medical Assistant, MD, DO who knows. How have you managed to complete your internship and now have your own practice in this short period of time and still have time to post during normal Physician business hours. All the new Physicians I know don't even have time to sleep, just eat, shower and take care of a huge patient load while they serve their internship at the hospital. Your medical advise has been found suspect by many and your words do not fit the profile of a practicing Physician. What medical school? What hospital did you serve your internship ? What country are you licensed in ? I call BS.
You brought it up, now put up or stop advertising that your a Licensed Physician :yawn:

[Edited on 7-20-2014 by BajaRat]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2014 at 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat

She is.
I'll just let all the rest of your erroneous reasoning go by the wayside. It's all baseless assumption.
Have you nothing better to do?

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
BajaRat
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2014 at 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:

She is.
I'll just let all the rest of your erroneous reasoning go by the wayside. It's all baseless assumption.
Have you nothing better to do?

We will see, or we will just get another ridiculous side track comment :yawn:
This " Doctor " has trashed more people and threads here than I can count, If you want a sympathetic response to her poor me / screw you posts it aint happening. My insinuation is not baseless. Her words and actions give rise to many suspicions. I realize she was involved in your care but seeing her posts while you were imcompacitated gave rise to much distrust of her motivation. Maybe she is maybe she ain't but when you represent yourself as a Physician online be prepared to show your credentials or stop playing one. I've herd more personal medical advise than case study reference, guess with all her months of experience in the field as ??? what she thinks is not to be questioned.
History has provided us with many "Doctors" that don't live up to the title :(

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2014 at 08:48 AM

The train wreck videos were awesome. Thanks.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2014 at 08:52 AM

Allow me to add something to the above. Dra. Janene started medical school in Ensenada at the relatively advanced age of 47. She completed the curriculum while raising a daughter, and she did her social work [internship] as well.
This may not seem to some as an unusual task, but it is to me.

You can have your peeing matches with anyone you choose, but you can't question her accomplishments. They're on the books. So, until you have a comparable success story to weigh against hers, give her the respect she's earned.
One more thing......she doesn't need to prove anything to anybody in any chickenchit internet inquisition.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 7-20-2014 at 09:35 AM

Quote:
My insinuation is not baseless. Her words and actions give rise to many suspicions. I realize she was involved in your care but seeing her posts while you were imcompacitated gave rise to much distrust of her motivation.

If it's anyone's place to choose to dwell on the past, or move on, in this case, it's mine and I made that choice long ago.
Besides...I question whether or not your motives have anything at all to do with her medical career. Yours seems to be a personality conflict as well as a need for attention that rivals hers.
I stated my case...her qualifications have been met and this is no place to challenge that.
Find something else. There's no shortage of inspiration coming from her.

Pages:  1  ..  3    5    7

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.