SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-4-2015 at 09:45 PM

yup
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 4-4-2015 at 10:20 PM

This thread has been in the toilet since the first page without DK's help, looks like you haters can ruin posts without him just fine.

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
Skipjack Joe
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-4-2015 at 10:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by vgabndo  

http://2012election.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=...

Thanks for the link, Perry. It's one of the few interesting things to come out of this thread.

Looks like I have much of the profile of a democrat. Except that my dreams are mundane and uninteresting.

There must be a ton of exceptions to these generalities. My best friend was raised by conservative parents who were extremely disorganized and he is the same and a conservative. You know the type. If you invite him for an 8 oclock dinner don't expect him before 8:30. If you plan on leaving for a camping trip at 8 he will start to pack when you show up at the front door to pick him up.
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-4-2015 at 10:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  
This thread has been in the toilet since the first page without DK's help, looks like you haters can ruin posts without him just fine.

The girls are a pack of keyboard Jackals, they love to pile on and try to impress each other and see who can get the biggest bite. Seems to be the same ones all the time. Totally predictable.

[Edited on 4-5-2015 by LancairDriver]
redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-4-2015 at 10:45 PM

In all my time here I don't think there has been a more disjointed and meandering thread than this one....and THAT is saying something!!!!!!!!!
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 4-4-2015 at 10:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  

The girls are a pack of keyboard Jackals, they love to pile on and try to impress each other and see who can get the biggest bite. Seems to be the same ones all the time. Totally predictable.

[Edited on 4-5-2015 by LancairDriver]

Predictable and pathetic....

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 07:24 AM

Ohhhh the hens can rally around the coop without the rooster. Willardguy said it well. Not too worried about DK...he will be along soon to defend himself. When is his weekend trip for the year done?
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 01:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BeemerDan  
Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
hey I don't know anything about any of this, but ever notice how peaceful it is around here without Special K! :yes:

Hey I am only here to teach, to share, and set people on the correct path. I am the reason that Nomad is here!

And there is no drought in San Diego nor is the ocean rising:light:

Nice pigpile. Feel better now?
Its awesome how some of you marooons trash someone that tries to help newbs.
So f'ing what if he throws up some maps, big deal.
I for one appreciate it.
Lifes simple,
Stop making it hard on yourselves.

Marooons:?: Whatever. I have known David personally since 1999 or so and online before that. I feel I can poke fun at David and his political follies without your permission. Maybe when he gets back from Baja you can give him a big hug:lol:

ncampion
Super Nomad

Mood: Retired and Loving it

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 02:04 PM

listen dan, no ones got a beef with maps, A-trac, any of the chit thats david's overly passionate about. the fact of the matter is almost without exception, every topic that turns into a pizzing match you can attribute to the Kman busting out his political agenda. whether you agree or disagree this isn't the place for it. he can't seem to help himself and what he believes to be his fan base is dwindling!
nomads are just growing weary of it, sorry but thats just the way it is:(

Actually David rarely, if ever goes on any kind of political rant. He merely throws out a small fleck of a political view and then all the fish rise to take the bait. I think it's kinda fun to watch.

Living Large in Loreto. Off-grid and happy.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 04:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ncampion  
listen dan, no ones got a beef with maps, A-trac, any of the chit thats david's overly passionate about. the fact of the matter is almost without exception, every topic that turns into a pizzing match you can attribute to the Kman busting out his political agenda. whether you agree or disagree this isn't the place for it. he can't seem to help himself and what he believes to be his fan base is dwindling!
nomads are just growing weary of it, sorry but thats just the way it is:(

Actually David rarely, if ever goes on any kind of political rant. He merely throws out a small fleck of a political view and then all the fish rise to take the bait. I think it's kinda fun to watch.

yup,yup, just a little fleck thrower that rascal is!:rolleyes:

:lol:
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 05:11 PM

He wouldn't know how to fish if you put the hook in his lip.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 05:24 PM

Interesting, Insightful, Hilarious!

PS bajaboy right on amigo :cool:

[Edited on 4-6-2015 by CaboMagic]

Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 06:12 PM

Dear reader.

Due to the increasing number of users engaging in personal attacks, spam, trolling and abusive comments, we are no longer able to host our forum as a site for constructive and intelligent debate.

It is with regret, therefore, that we have found ourselves forced to suspend the commenting function on our articles.

The Moscow Times remains committed to the principle of public debate and hopes to welcome you to a new, constructive forum in the future.

Regards,

The Moscow Times

LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 07:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
He wouldn't know how to fish if you put the hook in his lip.

He obviously consistently hooks you :lol::lol:
Reminds me of the Mohammad Ali vs George Forman fight where Ali covered up and laid on the ropes and let Forman punch himself into exhaustion loosing the fight and causing Ali very little damage. Thus the term "Rope a Dope" was coined.
Looks like a fair number of Dopes are being roped here.
azucena
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 08:40 PM

Ultimately, no matter what you think about someone's post and how much you might disagree with their point of view, or how this site has "degenerated" , the fact is how lucky we are we have the freedom to be able to speak our mind, no matter how inane , hostile , unpopular it might be.

In the end it is about tolerance and being grateful that we can post whatever we want. There are many places where a site like this would not exist.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 09:27 PM

Yuppers..... I believe it was DENNIS that first turned me on to a simple premise on this board;

"I don't need you or anyone else to tell me what I can or cannot post".

I took it to heart.

And to LancairDriver, I believe you wouldn't know dope if it was put up your nose, although it seems you're very fond of one in particular. However, you are fully 100% correct. There's no damage do-able to one who's unreachable.

Although, come to think about it, ol' George is still quite undamaged in the long run from the 'rope-a-dope'... ya think?
Or do you? :?: :lol: :lol:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2015 at 05:55 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ohhhh my.....did I say that? :lol: :lol:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 4-6-2015 at 03:35 PM

Got it on tape...

shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 4-8-2015 at 12:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by azucena  
Ultimately, no matter what you think about someone's post and how much you might disagree with their point of view, or how this site has "degenerated" , the fact is how lucky we are we have the freedom to be able to speak our mind, no matter how inane , hostile , unpopular it might be.

In the end it is about tolerance and being grateful that we can post whatever we want. There are many places where a site like this would not exist.

thank you Azucena for your insight....Wooo Hoo...this is a doozie thread I am thoroughly enjoying!!! I agree and disagree with the usual characters and loving the input from all my sandbox amigos.

I have been Nomad free for over a week as we were relaxing on a remote beach...in baja sur and was missing the fun, drama & intrigue of Nomadlandia...especially you Dennis (dont ever leave me baby) and am glad to be back.

Talk Baja has a function but there is no place like home! Yes we are changing as the times change...change is good and hopefully we can evolve, grow and learn to get along without personal attacks. viva baja nomads

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.